Thursday, May 22, 2008

Okay, I know this is silly, but today in BoingBoing they're sharing a 16th century golden ear/toothpick:


How lovely. Yet I want to remind everyone of my perpetual battle against Qtips as ear cleaning tools. Doctors agree, you should never stick anything smaller than your elbow in your ear. You can risk busting your eardrum and the bleached cotton on Qtips (nevermind the hard metal of something like this) can irritate your ear canal and lead to excess ear wax and infections. Don't do it.

I'm headed off this afternoon to witness my Brother's graduation from undergrad at Stony Brook. As much as I hate going anywhere near the wrong island, it will be lovely to see my larger family and mark this wonderful occasion. Especially since I never went to mine, I'm hoping this will be all the fresher. Yay Moose!

No comments: