Sunday, October 01, 2006

So this blog will be more of a social one, since at long last I have been very, very busy. These pictures are from a night when I was sitting alone in my room and my new friend Shannon (one of the Carleton students from Ottowa) calls me and makes the astonishingly awesome suggestion that we go out for some nighttime photography. I immediately dropped what I was doing and packed up my tiny little tripod. It was pretty awesome, we walked around and took a lot of pictures, chatting the whole time. Needless to say I think it's safe to assume that Shannon will be a staple of my social life here, she's pretty pooping awesome. So these pictures, from bottom to top are a) a picture of Saint Peter's from the bottom of Tiensestraat, b) the central library from the middle of the Ladeuzeplein, c) the stadhuis from the middle gardeny island that separates the traffic, and d) some random colorful building off the Ladeuzeplein.




No comments: